Generally, I have off from at least one of my part time jobs Monday through Thursday. This makes it really nice to catch up on things during that time but a real bummer when everyone else is getting psyched about Friday and I’m just about to start my work week. Regardless, I still had an above average week home to enjoy so I’m gonna give the highlights right now as part of High Five for Friday and linking up with Lauren over there at From My Grey Desk.
- Started the week off right by checking out a new place of worship~ Calvary Fellowship Church. Born & raised Roman Catholic I’ve been wanting to see what other churches out there offer. Luckily I had a friend who goes here & was nice enough to give us the “guided tour” this past Sunday. Very much what I was hoping for…I can definitely see us going back!
- Weather was above average here with temps in the 60-70’s so I got outside for many walks with my four legged friends. Also excited to see the signs of spring poking through the ground.
- In preparation for the warm months ahead, I found some beautiful cushions to replace worn out ones for the rockers on my front porch.
- No homework all week thanks to PSSA testing for my child who hates homework the most!! What a relief to not have to struggle through that after school time with him and instead focus on enjoying things like watching him practice with his Little League team.
- Got to watch all three hours of the season finale of The Bachelor with a neighbor friend. Very enjoyable even if Ben made the wrong decision in the end. It was probably the right choice for him though… I never did think very much of his character. Best of luck Ben & Courtney- you’ll need it! Oh and I got such a laugh from watching Live! with Kelly when they compared Ben’s hair to that of Mr O’Hare’s in The Lorax. Spot on with this…
|You see the resemblance, right???|